Scroll down for online registration. Volunteers, please click here.
You Have the Right to Wear White is a retreat designed to help young women discover the beautiful gifts God has given them, the benefits of sexual purity, and their true worth and beauty in the eyes of God. It is a time for mothers and daughters to get away together and enjoy a weekend of fun and surprises as they grow in God’s love and in relationship with each other!
Our sessions are geared toward meeting people where they’re at and providing the tools they need to live out God’s call to purity. Our focus is on encouragement and healing, never on berating or judging young women for past choices. (After all, the reason many of us care so much is because of the mistakes we’ve made!) We believe it’s never too late to experience God’s best, so we welcome participants from all walks and backgrounds to come and learn about their heavenly Father’s plan for a better way.
You Have the Right to Wear White: Rewriting the story of purity one life at a time—spirit, mind and body.
Fall Retreat: September 28-30, 2018
- Location: Manitou Lake Bible Camp near Marsden, SK [map]
- Cost: $160 CAD per person (includes food, lodging and all sessions and materials)
- RV or trailer parking may be available for an additional cost; to inquire, please call 1.800.563.4276.
- For more details, click here for our event brochure, which contains a registration form, a weekend schedule and a list of what to bring.
To register for a retreat, please use the online form below, download the retreat brochure (linked above), or call our office at 1.800.563.4276.
Cancellations must be received at least one week prior to the event as the food and lodging costs at our locations are non-refundable.
Step 1: Submit Registration Info
Click “Submit” before proceeding to Step 2. The form will disappear and a confirmation message will appear. Please ensure that your information was sent correctly before providing payment.
Step 2: Provide Payment
To complete your registration, please provide payment via PayPal.
- Choose the appropriate option from the drop-down menu. Please ensure that this selection matches the number of daughters you included on the registration form.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button and proceed to the PayPal shopping cart.